Sweekrutha Shankar is a founder and partner of Shankar Ninan & Co. Ms. Shankar brings a wealth of experience in Immigration and Nationality laws. Ms. Shankar is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In the field of immigration law, Ms. Shankar assists corporations seeking to hire foreign professionals or skilled workers or to transfer personnel to company branches in the United States. Ms. Shankar is a trusted adviser and a major asset to her clients, including large consulting companies for which she obtains visas, green cards and naturalization. She also advises clients in U.S. EB-5 investor visa applications. She was formerly associated with Simin H. Syed, P.C.
- J.D., Touro Law School, Dean’s List
- B.S. in Finance, cum laude, Temple University
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association