- Lawful permanent residents (“LPR” or “green card” holders):
- Can reside and work in the U.S. permanently,
- Engage in routine personal and business travel to and from the U.S.,
- But do not hold the same privileges as U.S. citizens (they can’t vote and can lose their status).
- We evaluate our clients’ (individuals and employers) options and eligibility for gaining permanent residency status. We also prepare and submit relevant applications and petitions with the appropriate U.S. government entity.
- Gained primarily through employment-based or family-based sponsorship, as well as the diversity visa lottery
- Employment-based self-sponsorship allowed in certain categories.