Lottery – The U.S. diversity visa (“DV”) lottery allocates 50,000 immigrant visa numbers each year to individuals from countries with low rates of emigration to the U.S.
- We consult with individuals to determine eligibility, and advise our clients on procedures, including time lines, documentation, and legal issues. We also assist lottery “winners” with the process of filing for Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing.
- Online registration for the DV lottery
- Born in or chargeable to a qualifying country
- High school education or equivalent, or two (2) years of work experience in the past five (5) years in an occupation that requires at least two (2) years of training or experience
- Permanent residence status not granted or guaranteed by lottery selection